A few choice articles on health care and health care reform for the week of 08/26/13
- Sacramento Bee: Covered California rolled out it’s marketing campaign
- Reason.com: CoveredCA may delay online enrollment when the exchange opens for business this fall
- Santa Cruz Sentinel: Ask Emily answers- How will the ACA impact young adults and college students?
- Health Access California: Recapping last week’s Covered California exchange board meeting
- Los Angeles Times: Covered California launches new health care reform rate calculator allowing specific, detailed price comparisons for consumers
- Quotebroker: Is the California health insurance exchange right for me?